November 22, 2012

knowing someone before loving someone is very useful..

assalamulaikum dan salam sejahtera

hello alls !what u doing?at this time,i still not sleep..my eyes still open.
huh !what a bad feeling today ?just now,i was told aqil that he just making me sick with those stupid question like i am 87% change into someone else after met him yesterday..hurm ,i dont mean to hurt him but it happened with unexpected thinking...i could not accept after im seriously shocking met him ...
i do love him before and i do not care how much stupid i am for not thinking about the future when i met him lively..it is so frustrating...i just broke his heart..he was not replying my text after i told him that he just disturbing me with those stupid question but i was not telling him that i do not like him straightly..
he kept telling me that i was completely changed and he told me that i was cheating with him and dont care about him...why he have to be so annoying guy after met me? 
he was dumped me when our first time being together...if it not my mistaken..about two years ago,i've been couple with him and he without reason leaved me...

so now,im not paying what he had done to me but it suddenly happened..
im so sorry..i dont think that i can be with u..
from the bottom of my heart,i am not searching for a guy who have a handsome face,its enough if he have a kind of good looking face which mean ,i still can staring at his face although i know he was ugly but not too ugly..
i really sorry ...i know i am a bad person who is secretly doing bad things and saying bad thing about others...
lets be friend aqil...
:(



click here for more stories of mines ;)

Followers