March 3, 2018

its been a while..

Assalamualaikum.
omaigod i dont know how to express this feeling, its been soooo many years since i updated my blog. currently its 2018 and my last post was on 2013 i bet. actually i just try and error resetting my password of this blog . and ohh! finally i did it. i still blur and n0t used to it. since longgg longg time ago i didnt sahre my thought my day and my life in anywhere. it souly in my heart. its quite distressing. i will try to keep updating my diary in this Toink's Life. i missed it a lot. for sure, i just try to keep my blog sweet and simple bcoz i already forgot how to edit it and lose all the link to add in the widgets.

guess what ! im 22 years old and currently studying in UUM Kedah. i have 2 nieces and 1 nephew. i love them so do they. hahaha my mom got married for the 3rd time. i hope she's been well with her new life partner. my sister amy still currently taking medic in ukm and gonna graduate soo, along and k.fiey as usual working in kl. and not forget k.tiq also work in kl. oh almost not to mention my daddy. he is getting old and retired already. he's doing good (maybe) with his new family. we all doing good ! :) 

my student life? interesting yet challenging. im in senior year which is my 3rd yeard already. gonna graduate next year (2019) around October. ive been thru ups and down. i struggled i cried i smiled. i changed my roommate after been together about 2 years. (been together means friendship okayyyy). i still have many kind friends. dont worry. im doing so damn good with positive pple. my new roommate also good. i just begin my 6th semester. tomorrow gonna be my 3rd week of this semester. urgh more stressful when thinking bout assignment. all of the assignment just stressed me out, hmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna passed out later.

my diet ?? wowwwwwwww i didnt expected that i still gonna talked bout this after so manyyyyyy years. what to do im still obese. i lose weight then i gained it back. seems like we can never be apart. blablabla. i still struggling to achieve my last weight which was 67kg. impressive right! its was 2016. haishhhhhh am i able to be at that stage again? pray for me.

my love??? hahaha we have been together since my primary school when i was form 4 (2012). 6 years and still counting. hope he's the one for me and i wish to not be sick towards each others.


my bff? still aye and always be her. still remember aye? syafini awanis. awanosssss. shes studying in russia right now ..she gonna be a doctor soon ! we keep in touch once in a while since we cant afford to meet frequentlya and busy with our studies.

what else??? still blur and from now on, i will keep updating my daily life in my next next next next post ! chill ,xoxo :D

click here for more stories of mines ;)

Followers